13 Jul Red Velvet Cake Protein Recipe
1/4 cup of Rule 1 Red Velvet Whey Protein
1/4 cup Total 0% Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Liquid Egg Whites
1 small cooked Beet (55g)
2 tbsp Coconut Flour
1 tsp of Vanilla Flavdrops)
1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1/2 tsp of Red Food Coloring
1/4 cup of Rule 1 Red VelvetWhey
1/4 cup of Total 0% Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup of Ricotta
- First, blend all the cake ingredients using a handheld blender or food processor. Then, pour into into four muffin cases.
- Bake at 350 F (176 C) for about 35-40 minutes. (Test texture with a knife. If a knife comes out clean, the bake is complete)
- Let the cakes cool completely before you slice them horizontally into 3-4 layers.
- Make your filling by mixing all the filling ingredients, sticking the mix into a piping bag, and adding it to the inside and top of the cakes.
- Take a picture and add #PEAKNutrition to let us see your final result!
(per half muffin cake)
Total Fat- 5g
Total Carbohydrates- 16
Total Protein- 22g
The PEAK Nutrition Research Lab team put our cooking hats back on again, and came up with this famous Red Velvet Cake recipe, except we infused our Rule 1 Red Velvet protein into it, in order to spike its protein content. If you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, and not feel guilty about it give this recipe a go!
Be sure to take a picture of your final result and #PEAKNutrition so we can see your finished product!!
To find out more about the Rule 1 Red Velvet Cake, check out the link below: